Stress effects every aspect of your life.
Common reasons for stress:
- Many people feel overworked with little time and not enough pay.
- Trying to logistically schedule and get around to all of your kids’ activities can be demanding and overwhelming, leaving little time to focus on yourself.
- Money is one of the top causes for stress. With inflation on the rise and paychecks staying the same, it seems to be becoming harder to stretch your budget.
Ways to manage your stress:
- Breathing exercises
- There are a few breathing exercises you can do to help. Try deep breathing and focused breathing exercises. Here is a list of exercises and instructions: https://www.webmd.com/balance/stress-management/stress-relief-breathing-techniques
- Relaxing your mind and body can really decrease stress. Prayer and yoga are great forms of meditation, but there are many forms available. Check these out: https://www.mayoclinic.org/tests-procedures/meditation/in-depth/meditation/art-20045858
- Working out
- Exercising releases endorphins that help you feel happier and good overall. You will also feel better about making yourself go exercise and over time feel better about how you look and feel.
- 6 cups water divided
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp dried lavender
- 2 cups lemon juice
- Lemon slices and lavender petals for garnish
Healthy Tip: Use organic ingredients
Fun Tip: Add vodka or tequila