Bladder Health and Diabetes Tips
November is Bladder Health Month and National Diabetes Month
We offer the Votiva female rejuvenation:
- Treats urinary incontinence
- Rejuvenates the vaginal tissues for more comfortable sex
Book your first Votiva treatment by November 30th ,2021 and get the package of 3 treatments for only $1800!! (originally $2400) Call 614-420-2063 today to setup your consultation with Dr. Tuttle.
The following are great for bladder health:
- Vitamin C
- Citrus Fruits
- Red and green peppers
- Vitamin D
- Best way is sunlight
- Dairy products
Adapted from SNAP-ed:
3 “Budget-Friendly Fall Recipes” Below:
FALL VEGGIE CASSEROLE
- 1 medium eggplant, cubed
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 green pepper
- 1 onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese (optional)
- Remove the skin from the eggplant. Cut the eggplant into cubes.
- Chop the tomatoes into small pieces.
- Cut the green pepper in half. Remove the seeds and cut into small pieces.
- Chop the onion into small pieces.
- Cut the garlic into tiny pieces.
- Cook the first 8 ingredients in a large skillet until tender.
- Top with the Parmesan cheese and serve.
SPICY BAKED SQUASH
- vegetable cooking spray
- 1 acorn squash
- 1 dash salt
- 2 tablespoons margarine
- 9 teaspoons brown sugar (3 Tablespoons)
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- Coat the baking sheet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Wash the squash. Cut it in half lengthwise. Remove the seeds. Cut the squash into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the squash on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with salt.
- Melt the margarine on low heat in a small saucepan.
- Add the brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger to the saucepan.
- Spread the margarine mix on the squash.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes, or until tender.
SWEET POTATO AND APPLE BAKE
- 3 1/2 cups sweet potatoes, drained (2 – 15 ounce cans; save 2 Tablespoons of the liquid)
- 2 cups apples (peeled, cored and cut into bite-sized pieces )
- 6 teaspoons brown sugar (2 Tablespoons, packed)
- 1/3 cup chopped nuts (pecans, walnuts or any other type)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted (unsalted)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Put sweet potatoes in baking dish.
- Add apples.
- Pour 2 Tablespoons of the sweet potato liquid over the mixture.
- Mix brown sugar, nuts, flour, and melted butter together in a small bowl.
- Sprinkle over the top of the sweet potato/apple mix.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes, until the top is golden brown and bubbly.